Friday, April 20, 2007

Gabriella's birthday mingle

I'm at one of Stockholm's most popular Schlager bars, Lemon Bar, on Kungsholmen. I've been to a fabulous mingle party at Gab's apartment with incredible and successful women (where were the equally successful men?!).

I heard great stories from Gabriella's ski friend Pernilla who just came back from three weeks in the Swiss Alps which were much different from my own Engelberg experience this year. She had the most fantastic time with great puff powder, so now there is a plan for next year's skiing. I must convince Eva - who's currently bumming around in Australia for 3 weeks sending me SMS reports from Sydney and Surfer's Paradise - and our Kittelfjäll friends to go for a long weekend in Verbier (apparently good for partying after skiing) and then a week in Andermatt, lots of snow guaranteed! :-)

Gabriella - Thanks for a fab night!


1 comment:

Michael A. Lowry said...

Hej Mimmis! Introduce me to your friends. :)