Friday, May 11, 2007

China for the first time

I just arrived to China with FinnAir to Beijing. It's my first time to China ever so I'm excited. I actually had a very pleasant flight, despite being totally exhausted after a few weeks' late-night working. Firstly, I flew Business Class and therefore received pretty decent food and got several hours' good sleep (God knows I needed it) in a seat that stretched out fully. Secondly, I sat next to a sun-tanned Russian hunk, a rare specimen. :-)

I haven't had a chance to read up on China in general nor Beijing in particular, so my only three, correction four, planned must-do's except for work in the coming week are: the Great Wall of China, the Ming graves, the Forbidden City with the Emperor's Palace and, last but not least, testing the Chinese dance scene at some salsa club. :-)


Stay tuned!

No comments: